Primary Location: MA-MAMarlborough-420 Maple St
Adult Day Health Inc
Adult Day Health is looking for an individual who is caring and committed to adult and elders' wellbeing.
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults we serve. As a Cook with Adult Day Health, you’ll be one of those special people. Serving as a Cook, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support as you work to insure our program meets our members’ individual needs. Be part of a strong team making a difference in their lives each day. For ADH and The MENTOR Network, a Cook is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as Cook and prepare nutritious meals and snacks for clientele according dietary requirements.
Specific tasks include:
- Develops menus with registered dietician for monthly publication
- Prepares breakfast, lunch and snacks according to the menu
- Manages all aspects of the meal service and kitchen functions.
- Communicates with Program Director on all equipment and compliance issues.
- Procuring food from approved sources working with budgetary guidelines.
- Storing, preparing, distributing and serving food under sanitary conditions, per licensure, and Health Department standards.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen, dishes, utensils, preparation tools and equipment
- Maintains temperature logs for refrigerators and freezers, quat logs, dishwasher temperature logs and other equipment records as needed.
- Documents and justifies reasons for any changes to the published menu
- Complies with state and DPH requirements
- Oversight of other kitchen and dietary employees
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Minimum of High School Degree required
- ServSafe certification – required for lead cook, willingness to learn for others
- Allergen Training Certification – required for lead cook, willingness to learn for others
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Revel Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE