Proper cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen, dishes, pots/pans, utensils and glassware.Responsibilities
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, dishware, pots/pans, and work areas.
- Clean and organize back dock including surrounding areas.
- Clean and sanitize work areas including the pot/pan sink.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors, break room areas, clean floors, walls and shelves of the kitchen including walk-ins.
- Clean and sanitize employee restrooms once each shift.
- Take out trash and clean trash receptacles.
- Restock dishes on the lines.
- Complete opening and closing shift side duties.
- Wear required personal protective equipment while performing tasks.
- Adhere to all safety risk management and environmental policies while performing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to physically stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work around high temperatures, cleaning detergents and chemicals.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.