As a Kitchen Utility, you are critical to the smooth operation of the Kitchen. You are responsible for proper cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen, as well as routine cleaning of dishes and pots and pans.
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, dishware, pot/pans and work areas.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors and break room areas.
- Clean walls and shelves of both the kitchen area and walk-in freezers and refrigerators.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms.
- Restock dishes on the cook line.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work around high temperatures, cleaning detergents and chemicals.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.