External Job PostingPosition Summary:The Labor Management Analyst is responsible for the analysis of sales and payroll accounts for all areas of the store, which includes main store and retail health. Work closely with the Manager of Labor-Management to support labor management, payroll administration and corporate reporting systems to identify trends and provide recommendations with all reporting tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implements and administers all payroll reporting programs
- Works with field teams to develop sales and payroll forecasting/analysis
- Communicates monthly, weekly, and daily plans, forecasts, and actual results
- Implements and maintains store scheduling/payroll reporting functions, payroll reports, and payroll workflow process on the intranet
- Assists store management teams in using payroll systems
- Along with the Kronos System Administrator, monitor and assist stores to ensure weekly accurate forecasts, workload, and schedule generation
- Identifies training opportunities and development on payroll systems
- Develops and maintains audit programs to ensure store teams are in guidance to payroll/sales plans
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years store leadership responsibilities in a similar big-box retail environment that is fast paced and change oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a large, corporate environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer and software tools to optimize performance; working record of using automated scheduling system
- Exceptional math/analytical skills
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package!
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.