External Job Posting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implements and administers all payroll reporting programs
- Works with field teams to develop sales and payroll forecasting/analysis
- Communicates monthly, weekly, and daily plans, forecasts, and actual results
- Implements and maintains store scheduling/payroll reporting functions, payroll reports, and payroll workflow process on the intranet
- Assists store management teams in using payroll systems
- Along with the Kronos System Administrator, monitor and assist stores to ensure weekly accurate forecasts, workload, and schedule generation
- Identifies training opportunities and development on payroll systems
- Develops and maintains audit programs to ensure store teams are in guidance to payroll/sales plans
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years store leadership responsibilities in a similar big-box retail environment that is fast paced and change oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a large, corporate environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer and software tools to optimize performance; working record of using automated scheduling system
- Exceptional math/analytical skills