DescriptionThe Large Group Sales Executive sells health insurance and related products to new large group accounts (generally 300+ contracts). The Large Group Sales Executive work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Large Group Sales Executive fully understands group Medicare Advantage and prescription drug plans, sells to targeted clients, and identifies potential new clients in a specified territory or geographic area. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient
- Proven sales success in the health and wellness solutions industry
- Ability to travel regularly, by land and air, throughout Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Oklahoma(25-50% overnight travel)
- Active Health and Life insurance licenses
- Prior sales experience in the health and wellness solutions industry working with large group segment brokers and employers
- Experience selling Medicare Advantage products
Scheduled Weekly Hours40