BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Lead Application Development Analyst
- Design and develop solutions that transform and modernize the applications for club operations;
- Design/support club operations (SAP MIM and ITS) and user experience (Fiori) in SAP through the implementation of IS-Retail, Inventory Management and Logistics Execution;
- Responsible for project execution following SDLC;
- Map business processes, gathering requirements, performing gap analysis & proposing high level solution; and
- Solution build & execution which includes documenting business blueprints, functional specs, configuration specs and supporting technical development teams.
Minimum Requirements Bachelor’s in Computer Applications or related or foreign equivalent. Prior experience must include: Ten (10) years’ experience in technical integration architecture including ABAP, EDI, WebDynpro and UI5; Ten (10) years’ experience in facilitating Blueprinting sessions to create functional requirements and SAP configuration; Ten (10) years’ experience in defining the “big picture” an overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components); Five (5) years’ experience in SAP IS Retail – Master Data, Pricing & Promotions, Purchasing, Physical Inventory, Store Operations (SAP MIM and ITS) and POS integration; Five (5) years’ experience in perishable ordering, Forecasting and Allocations; and 3 years’ experience in UX through SAP Fiori/Lumira/Screen personas, HANA and Modeling.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.