At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Business Technology (EBT) provides development and support for the many internal systems used across the enterprise. The EBT Architecture & Strategy Group provides architecture services to the breadth of EBT. We work to influence the technology direction and standards of Wells Fargo technology and ensure EBT solutions are in alignment the overall goals and objectives of EIT and our partners.
The Systems Architect for Marketing & Stakeholder Communication (SA6) is a key position within the Enterprise Business Technology Architecture (EBTA) Group reporting into the Lead Architect for Enterprise Marketing & Stakeholder Communication. This position is responsible for setting key strategic architecture direction for Wells Fargo Marketing & Stakeholder Communication technology solutions working closely with the LOB partners, CIO and Application managers.
This role will provide architecture support and guidance to Marketing & Stakeholder Communications related systems for the enterprise. Partner closely with senior level Marketing & Stakeholder Communications business leaders as well as the Application Managers around the Marketing & Stakeholder Communications Systems long range strategy and roadmap. Lead efforts to develop and evolve technology architecture to meet long term strategic objectives. Interact closely with senior technology leaders and third party vendors around creation of the architecture. Wells Fargo has a complex Marketing & Stakeholder Communications systems environment with 2,000 marketers serving all lines of businesses. The company is working to evolve the Marketing & Stakeholder Communications Systems technology architecture to provide innovative solutions that maximize return of marketing investment while bringing efficiency to business process and meeting compliance needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the LOB business leader, application managers, Information Security, IS Architects, and project teams to create and manage end to end Solutions Architecture for assigned projects.
- Work with Lead Architect to maintain a Portfolio view of Marketing & Stakeholder Communication technology portfolio.
- Work with other architects in the team to craft target architectures at a capability level
- Engage in cross EBT Architecture alignment activities and on a needs basis, assist in enterprise initiatives
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for Marketing & Stakeholder Communications and team member technologies functional domains that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects to create solutions Architecture, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Architecture strategy and direction to both management and development teams, line of business and infrastructure and directing implementation of the architecture for Marketing & Stakeholder Communications technology
- Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC, but other locations such as Chandler, AZ and Minneapolis, MN will also be considered.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 10 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 7+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 8+ years of experience in leading medium & large scale program solution architecture
- 5+ years’ experience in creating architecture for Marketing & Stakeholder Communications solutions
- 3+ years of experience in creating architecture for Marketing systems – Campaign Management, Marketing Resource Management, Personalization (Customer ID graph, personalization engines, etc), Digital Asset Management, Analytics & Big Data solutions
- Experience and/or understanding of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning concepts and solutions in the marketspace
- Experience with vetting packaged solutions against established enterprise standards
- Ability to implement contemporary business solutions leveraging SOA, BPM, Mobile, Social, Integration, and Data technologies
- Experience influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Experience with a wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications or a component family
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.