DescriptionThe Lead Automation Engineer identifies and implements solutions (hardware and software) for improvement of the high-quality automation infrastructure. The Lead Automation Engineer works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Automation Engineer designs, programs, simulates, and tests automated processes, and is responsible for detailed design specifications and other documents. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of technical experience, or equivalent and 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Test automated processes with responsibility for detailed design specifications and other documents(Experience with Equipment Factory Acceptance Testing and Site Acceptance Testing)
- Experienced with both Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Design
- Process Focused and holistic system design understanding is a necessity (Plant design to work process understanding of manufacturing)
- Proficient Using AutoCAD software
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
•Continuous Improvement Background Understanding
•Understanding and use of 3D Design Software (Solid works, Inventor)
•Experienced in Facility Design, Design for Maintenance, and Ergonomics
- The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40