DescriptionThe Lead, Business Technology Leadership devises an effective strategy for executing and delivering on IT business initiatives. The Lead, Business Technology Leadership works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. This role is specific to Humana's Electronic Medical Record initiative; working with providers, vendors and internal business partners to develop solutions.
The Lead, Business Technology Leadership acts as a liaison and collaborates with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable presenting to senior level associates; both internal and external to Humana
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Possess 5+ years of progressive experience leading continuous improvement efforts, evaluating existing systems and implementing process improvements.
- Master's degree
- Experience with provider processes
- Experience with electronic medical record initiatives or solutions
Scheduled Weekly Hours40