Lead Caregiver-Southampton, NJ
Primary Location: NJ-NJSouthampton-106 Landing St
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
New Jersey MENTOR
Due to new growth, REM NJ is currently looking to fill the following hours at our Landing St , Southampton location:
Full Time hours available -Lead with 2 yrs DSP experience
Come join REM New Jersey in the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. Based in community settings, DSPs (Direct Support Professional) provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make, we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
What we require of you:
High school diploma or GED
Must be minimum of 18 years of age
Valid driver’s license in good standing
Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
Successful clearance of background checks
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. New Jersey MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!