Do you want to work in the Fombell, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Lead Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
Available Shifts -- FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, SUB
Minimum Requirements to become a Lead Direct Support Professional -->
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work preferred, High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience with individuals with disabilities.
- Valid/Current Driver’s License.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- May transport participants in own vehicle (if applicable) .
Responsibilities of a Lead Direct Support Professional -->
- Work with individuals who require more intensive support, have a higher level of need, and who require caregivers with an advanced level of knowledge and experience.
- Assist individuals with daily living skills and the development of independent community skills.
- Utilize ISP to assess individual's needs and interest in the community, and to develop goals and objectives.
- Assistsin the development of a daily/weekly schedule for individuals to maximize their time spent in the community.
- Assist with training of new Community Support Staff and provides documentation to Program Manager.
- Complete training with intensive-need individuals towards achieving ISP goals.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany intensive-need individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Complete all in-house documentation: maintains current case notes, and monthly reports of one-to-one intensive individual' progress.
- Responsible to communicate all necessary information occurring on the shift to the next designated caregiver prior to being relieved.
- Provide reports to the Program Manager on the individual's progress and how it relates to their overall goals.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the Butler office!
Phone Number: 724-613-8133
Send your resume to: Resumes-BU@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* WALK-IN HOURS AVAILABLE *
Come apply, interview, and get hired on the spot!
(Please bring: HS Diploma/GED, Driver's License, I9 Identification)
Every Thursday --> 9 AM - 3 PM
Address: 403 W. Jefferson St, Butler, PA 16001
**We also have openings at our other locations: Pittsburgh, Greensburg & Washington!**