BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
LEAD MARKET DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
The Lead Analyst – Market Development reports into the VP of Market Development. In this newly created role, the Lead Analyst will be responsible for:
- Serve as the day to day lead on the execution of the new club playbook
- Use data and analysis to evaluate pricing and assortment in new clubs, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Use data to evaluate club and market performance, leveraging tools including:
- Member data
- Other competitive information
- Assist with ad-hoc data and analysis to support leadership requests and board level reporting
- Participate in site selection and research process and help develop market specific game plans in advance of site approval
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or Analytics related field highly preferred
- Ability to analyze large data sets and turn information into actionable insights
- 5+ years of data mining or analytics experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Excel and Access power user, financial modeling expertise
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.