Department:OH1PV_54606_000 MCMG Grove City Hoover
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Our colleagues are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
The Lead Medical Practice Representative position serves under the direction of the Manager, plans, organizes, staffs, and directs the daily activities of the office including monitoring physician schedules, accounts receivables and collection of patient due balances.
- Associates degree from an accredited school; significant related experience (minimum two years) may be considered in lieu of degree.
- One to two years of practice experience in a medical office required
- Two to three years of experience in leading, directing, and managing staff preferred
- Supervises the processes associated with front office workflow and completes all tasks under the MPR job description
- Assists with scheduling and training current and new MPR's
- Verifies all daily close activities and deposits for accuracy. Take deposits to the bank if needed.
- Implements front office policies and procedures under the direction of the practice manager
- Coordinates activities and functions of the front office to ensure a smooth patient flow
- Addresses personnel, provider and patient concerns related to front office operations
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us!
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.