At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This newly created role will report to the Modeling, Optimization and Data Lead and partner with teams across functional teams in Marketing Measurement, Marketing Strategic Capabilities and Insights, Marketing, Product and other Enterprise teams. Responsible for developing attribution analysis of addressable marketing channels, including paid and owned digital. Collaborating with the rest of the Modeling, Optimization and Data team to integrate the multi-channel attribution analysis as part of a cohesive solution to provide estimates of past performance and future optimal allocations of marketing budgets at the placement level. Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling. Responsible for senior level consulting partnerships including delivery of findings and recommendations.
The Marketing Measurement team brings accountability to the Marketing organization by empirically estimating the incremental contributions of Marketing to the business and the performance of each campaign and marketing initiatives. Its charter also includes providing guidance to the organization as to the optimal levels of program investments and allocations across businesses, marketing channels, sales channels, audiences and time to achieve forecast sales goals. The team is also charged with developing and maintaining all the Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-touch Attribution, Test and Control Models, Targeting Models, Opportunity Sizing, Sales Planning and Forecasting as well as Numerical Optimization Apps that provide the backbone of past Marketing performance measurements and future investment optimizations. All while reducing risk and driving operational efficiencies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with data systems and teams to enhance the data management and reporting environment tools and ensure the quality and timeliness of all data inputs pertaining to WF’s Multi-Channel Attribution analyses
- Manipulate and analyze cookie-level/impression level digital marketing performance data, including data from ad serving platforms and web analytics platforms to produce structured data sets for analysis
- Collaborate with marketing measurement, marketing and external vendor partners to drive and develop enhancements to WF’s evolving MCA process and deliverables
- Build, maintain and evolve customer level attribution models to explain longitudinal behavioral shifts associated with exposure to a varying combination of touch point exposures
- Deliver insights and recommendations to various stakeholders leveraging Multi-Channel Attribution outputs
- Develop and maintain marketing performance reporting tools and develops new dashboards, scorecards and reporting tools as required by stakeholders
- Provide insights, develop analytical strategies, and perform analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives
- Application of analytical, statistical modeling, stochastic and/or forecasting methods
- Design and lead some of the most complex projects/ analyses, generally spanning multiple products/business lines/functional areas/data sources and may involve extremely complex analytical application of industry-leading experimental techniques or exploratory data analytics
- Focus on the theory and/or advanced mathematics behind the analyses
- Apply knowledge of business, customers, and/or products/services/portfolios to synthesize data to 'form a story' and align information to contrast/compare to industry perspective. Data involved is typically very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources. To a certain degree, may be involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or advanced data visualization
- Lead project/virtual teams & mentor lower level staff. May manage a small team.
Preferred location(s): Arizona, California, Des Moines, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas. Other Wells Fargo locations can be considered.
Who We Are:
- Learn more about Analytics Careers
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing analytics, including analyzing cookie-level data
- 2+ years of experience working with Multi-Channel Attribution solutions
- 2+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- 2+ years of statistical modeling experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- 2+ years of Hadoop experience
- 2+ years of experience writing UNIX scripts
- Detailed understanding of consumer identity and matching
- Strong understanding of multivariate predictive modeling techniques (MCA, MMM, etc.)
- Ability to extract insights to identify growth opportunities and effectively communicate outcomes and recommendations
- Strong sense of ownership, relentless curiosity, and self-driven approach to problem solving
- Collaborative partnership and strong influencing skills with marketing business partners and other enterprise teams
- Demonstrated ability to play a leadership role in large, complex analytical projects
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
SD-Sioux Falls: 3201 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
OR-Portland: 350 Sw Jefferson - Portland, OR
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
TX-Austin: 111 Congress Avenue - Austin, TX
CA-LA-Downtown Los Angeles: 333 S Grand Avenue - Los Angeles, CA
NY-Hicksville: 100 Duffy Ave - Hicksville, NY
NY-New York: 100 Park Ave - New York, NY
CA-San Jose: 225 W Santa Clara St - San Jose, CA
PA-Philadelphia: 123 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.