At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Corporate Finance / Technology Group within EBT is seeking a systems support analyst in a position sponsible for maintenance and support of Oracle-based applications using PL/SQL, UNIX scripting and data warehouse fundamentals needed to deliver the best possible solutions to our business partners.
- Uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and monitoring tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems/end users.
- Analyze and troubleshoot various Oracle performance issues (for both batch processing as well as end-user interaction) in the datamart.
- Identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported
- Performs programming to deliver enhancements and defect fixes to systems supported; updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training
- Participates in overall systems integration testing. Provides input on scope of testing scripts. Maintains testing data for SIT and UAT environments.
- Develops documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting of issues and/or production, application or system problems for various front-end applications, downstream and upstream applications and others.
- Coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Will coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts
Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range
The work location is Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to one of this location with limited or no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 3+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a production environment
- 1+ year of Perl or Shell experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing stored procedures, views, and triggers
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and policies
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse concepts and designs
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
- Autosys experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.