You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their
lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and
treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs
and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many
lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our
shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation &
To assist in the supervising of the Warehouse / Reweaving team members in the receiving and warehousing of supplies and medical product. To supervise the organization and delivery of patient medication and supplies form opening to closing.
- Coordinate delivery drivers’ routes & FEDEX shipments
- Maintenance/management of delivery vehicles
- Equipment maintenance/management (pumps, supplies for pumps, etc.)
- Ensuring all Delivery Tickets and Paperwork is returned to the branch in a timely manner
- Assist with supervisor duties
- Manage a small team of drivers & warehouse staff
- Manage all warehouse functions
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- May be asked to take short distance deliveries if needed
- Participation in the delivery driver on call rotation
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Previous supervisor or lead experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to navigate via GPS
Careers with AxelaCare. Discover a health services
career that encourages your professional growth while delivering steadfast
commitment to exceptional patient care. That's what you discover at AxelaCare. We
were founded by a close group of medical professionals in Lenexa, KS to provide
patient-focused, state of the art home infusion services for acute, hemophilia
and Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) therapies. Today we collaborate with
leading doctors to develop breakthrough technologies for patient outcomes
assessment; and we recently joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family
of companies. It all reinforces our commitment to empowering people in the
pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care, and creating personalized
career paths to discovering your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Lead, Pharmacy Clerk, Drivers, Supervisor, leadership, Rx, Dispatch, Delivery