DescriptionThe CRM Marketing Lead plans, recommends, implements, and optimizes marketing communications to members based on detailed quantitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources to develops data driven insights into members, their behaviors, buying preferences and patterns. The CRM Marketing Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Role: Lead, Pharmacy Engagement Marketing
Assignment: Enterprise Customer Relationship Management - Pharmacy
Location: Louisville, KY
Are you a fit?
Are you a direct marketing leader with a proven track record of success? Would you enjoy developing engagement marketing campaigns to help people live healthy lives? Do you have experience leveraging modern marketing techniques to support high-profile business objectives?
Member Engagement Marketing and Humana Pharmacy Solutions (HPS) are focused on the well-being of our members, and we believe there’s a role for us to play as a well-being partner who will empower customers to live a life that’s healthy, active, and rewarding. We are looking for an Engagement Marketing Lead who can successfully develop and optimize targeted marketing campaigns that will engage members to help them save money and improve their health behaviors.
The Pharmacy Engagement Marketing Lead will work side-by-side with our Pharmacy and Consumer Group partners to identify business goals for our messaging campaigns, develop data-driven strategies to meet those objectives, lead the marketing team through flawless execution, and measure success so we can continuously improve our efforts.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience leading a direct marketing or digital marketing team, will have demonstrated examples of leveraging analytics and statistical modeling to improve campaign performance, and will have experience leveraging multiple communication channels (direct mail, live agent, digital messaging, etc.) to drive customer engagement.
As a Pharmacy Engagement Marketing Lead you will:
- Lead a portfolio of member engagement marketing campaigns by bringing together a cross-functional team of strategists, data analysts, communication channel owners, and other partners.
- Develop data-driven engagement marketing strategies as the result of analysis based on existing customer characteristics, campaign performance, and knowledge gathered from analytics and research.
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholders in a matrixed environment, actively participating with line of business leaders to impact the revenue and growth dynamics of Humana’s businesses.
- Identify, analyze, evaluate, and prioritize business opportunities using historical campaign performance, statistical modeling, consumer analytics, and competitive intelligence.
- Use your problem-solving skills, be organized, and show attention to detail while managing multiple high-profile programs.
- Continuously improve our campaigns by taking advantage of new communication channels, technologies, and an evolving marketing platform.
First Year Success Factors
- Members of the team you lead are engaged, efficient, and productive.
- Campaigns in your portfolio show measurable improvements and are acknowledged by others as being well-managed and effective.
- You are recognized within Consumer Group and Pharmacy as a leader who gets results.
- You have developed effective partnerships with internal business partners and coworkers.
- 3-5 years of experience driving campaign response or lifecycle management through direct marketing or digital marketing
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Experience optimizing marketing activities by leveraging analytics, conducting controlled tests, and applying insights to improve performance
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while implementing projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies that achieve business goals
- Strong business acumen skills, including comfort with financial metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience working with clients to deliver solutions that meet their needs
- Knowledge of healthcare, pharmacy and/or clinical concepts and conditions
This role reports to the Associate Director of Pharmacy Engagement Marketing, within Consumer Group.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40