BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Documents and updates Policies and Procedures, job aids for assigned business. Ensures policies, procedures, and communications are in support of regulatory and compliance guidelines as provided. Analyze current club procedures for efficiency and effectiveness. Tracks key performance indicators and prepares compliance reports as requested. Conducts final review prior to issuance.
- Creates, documents and writes new or revised policies, procedures, processes and/or related documents in support of business processes. Applies quality, regulatory standards, and best practices.
- Regularly audits adherence to policies, procedures and communications of policies and procedures, identifies areas requiring clarification or emphasis including validation within the Clubs.
- Performs audits, evaluations, and reviews of other's documentation, acting as the final check point prior to document distribution.
- Ensures full alignment between policies, procedures and training documentation to ensure that front line instruction is current and accurate.
- Knowledge of BJs values and operating standards as primary considerations in all business decisions.
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations to increase operational efficiency.
- Maintains BJ’s documentation repository and audits as required to ensure information is current, relevant and actionable. Works with partners to remove or redesign redundant or outdated information, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred. 8+ years of experience in retail operations, retail operations training, business process development or business process redesign.
- Ability to understand and develop constructive partnerships with functional business partners on a day-to-day basis and ability to negotiate with peers.
- Clear and effective communication, attention to detail, ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Strong writing skills, particularly of training documentation as well as policies and procedures for use in retail operations.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint including Records Management systems knowledge. Strong knowledge of complete Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to manage high volume of work, multiple tasks, meet project timelines
- Extensive process orientation and creative problem-solving capabilities with an aptitude for self-learning.
- Position based out of Home Office
- Club travel as needed
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.