About The Position
Planned Companies is looking for an experienced Lead Porter to manage a team of maintenance professionals (Porters) at a luxury building in North Bergen, NJ.
Pay Rate: $14.00- 15.00 depending on experience.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
1 hour lunch.
Requirements: previous experience supervising a team of cleaners or maintenance associates, great leadership skills. Also looking for a self motivated individual.
Looking for Full-Time work with benefits and growth with over-time opportunities? Here are some of potential responsibilities of this role;
- Provide professional and friendly customer service to all residents, staff, property management and visitors, i.e. greet residents, acknowledge staff and residents, respond quickly to concerns, etc.
- Supervise a staff of employees, while working with management to handle all required duties of a site
- Plan, assign, and direct work delegated to staff
- Assist in the training of new team members and provide guidance and direction as needed
- Adhere to and promote all company polies, as well as work with manager to address policy violations
- Order inventory supplies, uniforms, work orders, and other necessary items
- Inspect completed work for conformance to standards
- Assist during emergencies on site
- Perform any professional duties as required
- Issue supplies and equipment to staff and maintain inventory, if required
- Adhere to and promote all company and site policies regarding safety procedures and report any unsafe conditions or situations that require attention to your superior
- All other job duties as requested/required
Working at Planned
Are you a detailed oriented person who takes pride in every aspect of their job? Do you take the time to check your work and make sure everything is always done correctly? If that’s who you are, then we want you to work with us! At Planned, you are in front of our customers all the time and have the ability to make a positive impact on them every day.
We need customer service driven leaders who take pride in achieving the highest standards of their teams. Being able to manage time and tasks effectively is critical to our success and this role ensures all resident requirements, requests and concerns are fulfilled in the most professional manner. You will be critical to the success of Planned Companies by leading a team of associates. This includes maintaining an accurate schedule and ensuring each member of your team completes their daily duties in a manner of high quality that Planned Companies and our customers have come to expect.
If this is who you are and you’re looking for a career, please apply now as we reward people like you!Requirements
- Leadership experience
- Cleaning experience
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Referral Bonus
- Career opportunities
- On the job training