Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This function is responsible for medical and ancillary product premium billing. Positions in this function interact with customers gathering support data to ensure invoice accuracy and also work through specific billing discrepancies. Provide input to policies, systems, methods, and procedures for the effective management and control of the premium billing function. Educate customers regarding the availability of receiving invoices and remitting payments through online applications. Monitor outstanding balances and take appropriate actions to ensure clients pay as billed. Manage the preparation of invoices and complete reconciliation of billing with accounts receivables. May also include quality assurance and audit of billing activities. Note: Positions mainly responsible for more general A/R activities which do not include medical and ancillary premium billing activities can be found in the Accounts Receivable function in the Finance job family. *Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Report- Billing Scrubs
- Report- RTB Billing Q #s, over 48rs, # IG claims, # Unconfirmed tickets, # MCR claims
- Review Zirmed – ensure that zirmed is being reviewed daily
- Rejections are being worked
- Adjustments-review requests/approve
- Medicare BFD transfers for all sites
- Point Person for Cash issues and Pharmacy Issues
- Account review over 90
- Work with collectors- payor issues, training, Review appeals, refunds
- Payer Projects-lead, work and point of contact
- Train new employees
- Review cogs/audit previous weeks billing on Mondays
- Ensure claims to adjudicate queue is being worked/managed by team
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of Billing/Collections experience
- Background in Medical/Pharmacy related field
- Previous Training experience
- Experience in a leadership or Subject Matter Expert Role
- MS Office Excel – ability to create, sort, and filter data
- Experience with collectors, payor issues, training, Review appeals, and refunds
- Experience with audits
- Knowledge of Medicare
Careers with AxelaCare. Discover a health services career that encourages your professional growth while delivering steadfast commitment to exceptional patient care. That's what you discover at AxelaCare. We were founded by a close group of medical professionals in Lenexa, KS to provide patient-focused, state of the art home infusion services for acute, hemophilia and Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) therapies. Today we collaborate with leading doctors to develop breakthrough technologies for patient outcomes assessment; and we recently joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. It all reinforces our commitment to empowering people in the pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care, and creating personalized career paths to discovering your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Reimbursement Coordinator, Collections, AR, Lead, Phoenix, AZ, Billing/Collections, Medicare, Medical/Pharmacy