For you, quality counts. For Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, delivering quality care starts with processes and documentation standards that are the best in our industry.
As a Lead Reporting Analyst, you'll be a force for positive change, guiding the development of comprehensive care plans that will help others live healthier lives. Join us and help guide our efforts to improve the patient experience.
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, here's your opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Primary Responsibilities:
- Design, create and implement quality improvement projects and initiatives
- Conduct and manage outcomes of various studies that may include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending and presenting information for quality management planning and management needs
- Develop and present recommendations and alternatives for management and executive review
- Assist in developing department strategic action plans
Develop and implement effective analysis, research and evaluation of quality management metrics
- 3+ years' experience extracting data in SQL/Oracle environment
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Access Databases and VBA
- 2+ years’ experience developing and implementing performance improvement projects or using data to develop intervention strategies to improve outcomes
Ability to collect, analyze and present data
- Bachelor's Degree
- RN license, active and unrestricted
Experience creating reports related to quality improvement/performance outcomes
Experience with quality measures such as HEDIS
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm) *All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Job Keywords: SQL/Oracle, Microsoft, Access, RN, HEDIS, quality improvement, Telecommute