DescriptionThe Lead Sales Support Professional provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Lead Sales Support Professional works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Sales Support Professional drafts sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements. Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics. Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales teams activities. Answers internal and customer inquires. Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints. Maintains up-to-date customer records. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's degree
- Medicare experience (Group Medicare preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Prior sales experience
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience in presenting to leadership
- Prior experience in developing and implementing effective program and product strategies
Scheduled Weekly Hours40