External Job Posting
Reviews and processes user requests for complex access to supported applications. Maintains security integrity of teammate access and information. Communicates and implements policies and procedures, and provides advanced problem resolution support. Maintains database security design and assists in database audits and cleanup. Maintains application security menu structure, screen hierarchy and user interfaces with other systems across multiple platforms. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations, escalating as required. Maintains confidentiality at all times to sensitive information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Security Access Administration
- Reviews, defines and processes user account security access corporate-wide for adds, modifies and deletions, meeting service level agreements.
- Reviews advanced security complexity specifications for application
- Creates custom PowerShell scripting to automate and streamline processes.
- Performs troubleshooting and analysis of complex problems.
- Ensures quality and timeliness on problem and change ticket resolution.
- Performs support duties required to meet service level agreements that include off-hours or on-call support.
- Investigates issues and recommends solutions.
- Effectively responds to emergency requests
- Provides leadership for security administration requirements during project definition; proposes solutions and designs through testing and implementation.
- Defines and maintains security for data access across multiple systems and platforms.
- Leads and provides documentation for roll outs of new functionality.
- Defines application security menu structure and screen requirements for data access and security interfaces across multiple systems and platforms.
- Ensures security complexity requirements for PCI, SOX and HIPAA compliance are adhered to.
- Performs security audits as assigned to meet service level agreement.
- Mentors new hires and temporary teammates in various aspects of security functions.
- Shares information with other IT teammates regarding security functions.
- Provides timely customer service for security assistance.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school, preferably in Computer Science and 2 to 3 years’ experience in Security Access Administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Security software, Problem/Change and Management software administration, Reporting software, Oracle, UNIX, MVS, RACF, View and Deliver and Database software administration
- Understanding of security requirements, processes, policies and procedures for computer and communication technology, and systems development
- Advanced knowledge of MobileIron, Android, iPhone and iPad for setup, configuration and support
- Ability to use Security and E-mail related software programs for Windows, UNIX and Oracle based environments
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work independently and make sound business decisions.
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to operate various office equipment (PC, telephone, Fax, copier)
- Strong planning and organizational skills