DescriptionThe Lead Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Lead Solutions Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8 years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering
- Strong communication and experience making presentations to Executive leadership
- Experience with architecture and designing roadmaps
- Master's Degree
- Healthcare/Wellness experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40