POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we're looking for a Lead Technician to join our team! The Lead Technician would serve as an integral part of our installing team in addition to administration duties such as check-in/check-out process, store coverage, and assist with store closing procedures. The Lead Technician role serves as an acting supervisor in the manager's absence.
· Installs auto glass and other Safelite® Group products in store or on a mobile basis.
· Utilizes the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality installation service for Safelite® Group customers.
· Follows approved installation methods.
· Ensures that all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
· Maintains working knowledge of MRM.
· Maintains accurate and complete work records.
· Maintains an acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy.
· May perform auto glass repairs as needed.
· Assist manager with CICO (check-in, check-out) process.
· Assist with providing store coverage and assist with the close out procedures in the absence of a manager.