DescriptionThe Lead, Voice of the Associate identifies and drives collaborative efforts across technical teams to improve the associate experience of utilizing technology. The Lead, Voice of the Associate works on problems and opportunities of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead, Voice of the Associate establishes policies, processes and procedures for the continuous improvement of associate experiences utilizing technology. Advises executives to develop functional strategies on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field Proven professional experience in a role with strategic planning, resource planning, business process engineering, and budgeting
- Demonstrated success leading large scale projects/programs, including technology solutions
- Strong analytic, organization and problem solving skills enabling sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with leading people leaders driving a highly engaged and well performing team
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Strong understanding of business strategy and demonstrating delivery of strategy
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities balanced with organized and detail-oriented skills
- Business Process Management leadership e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, etc.
- Strategic Project Portfolio Management
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation essential; a confident change-agent; strong presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to remove barriers for staff to be setup for success
- Prior experience in team leadership role (i.e. team leader, scrum master, technical leader)
- Technology savvy with experience leading technology teams
- MBA or Master's degree in Business
Scheduled Weekly Hours40