At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Learning and Development Facilitator delivers standard training material for a defined number of courses with one or more components (e.g., new-hire, refresher, process, product or systems, customer experience skills) to a consistent audience through directive teaching methods to help individual contributors and managers develop crucial job skills. Uses expanding knowledge of general learning and development (L&D) programs to understand the interconnectivity and business impact of various solutions. Provides one on one or group coaching to assist in the learning of new skills. Supports peers and assists with project management. May recommend modifications to instructional designers to keep course content current and to enhance L&D programs, resources, and tools.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Facilitate training programs for multiple businesses including Regional Banking.
• This will include virtual delivery.
• Provide follow-up consultation with team members and managers once training is complete.
• The incumbent will conduct general consulting to identify developmental opportunities which can be addressed through program facilitation to meet business objectives.
• May facilitate functional training for mid-level managers, requiring strong subject matter expertise and advanced facilitation skills.
• This role may participate and assist in the maintenance of learning programs.
• Provide general consulting for facilitation and project implementation.
• Support ongoing changes and provide training support on complex programs and changes.
• Consult with entry/mid-level managers on training strategy to identify, assess, define and determine training and developmental needs as well as help create strategy related to learning.
• Work with subject matter experts to understand, sequence, and obtain knowledge to ensure the transfer of learning exists for the team members.
• On the job training in observance of successful skill transfer to the job.
• Learning program delivery to include both scheduled and ad hoc on boarding, up skilling and cross-training facilitation using existing programs and materials Includes time spent in course preparation, communication to participants, logistic prep, and follow up.
• Assist Learning and Development Consultants with Design and Curriculum Management in development of L&D content by providing business acumen, knowledge and expertise relative to achieving the Learning objectives and priorities.
Important Reminders When Applying:
• Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
• Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
• During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience in training delivery, training facilitation, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of training delivery and facilitation experience
- Strong classroom presence and facilitation skills with a dynamic presentation style
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead, train, and provide feedback to staff and corresponding managers
- Ability to successfully use technology in the classroom
- Experience with Centra tools (virtual training)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to interact with a diverse team
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
TX-HOU-290 & West 43rd: 12200 Northwest Frwy - Houston, TX
TX-Round Rock: 2300 S I H 35 - Round Rock, TX
TX-Grapevine: 1400 S Main St - Grapevine, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.