At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure
Wells Fargo University will provide training across Wells Fargo to develop industry-leading expertise in specific business-critical capabilities. This position will manage a team of Learning & Development (L&D) consulting professionals to ensure effective delivery of training solutions in support of the development and growth of the College of Operational Risk and Compliance.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing, coaching, and developing Learning & Development staff to enhance performance, contributions, internal customer focus and career development
- Managing various Operational Risk and Compliance training solutions by working with proponents to ensure policy alignment, uphold the governance process, and act as a team member advocate by ensuring team members are taking courses relevant to their role.
- Develop and execute on learning strategies to include development of training with external partners. Management of the vendor relationships as appropriate.
- Ensuring the team delivers on the Operational Risk & Compliance training, learning and development strategy to maximize learning solutions focusing the Enterprise Team Member population.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies, decrease complexity, leverage economies of scale and skill and technology, to reduce overall learning expense and improve learning solution effectiveness.
- Leveraging performance metrics and measures to continually assess the effectiveness and value of programs and processes being used.
- Maintaining current knowledge of best practices in learning and development solutions, industry practices, and implementation solutions.
- Lead cross-functional teams tasked with achieving specific outcomes or goals
- Lead with a “One Wells Fargo” enterprise view, collaborating and partnering with others across lines of business. Develop relationships and partnerships to facilitate collaboration with HR, COEs, Enterprise partners, LOB partners and subject matter experts.
- Manage risk including compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies.
- Demonstrate personal agility, flexibility, and willingness to change ideas or perceptions based on new information or contrary evidence to identify best practices and drive innovation.
Location: Other locations may be considered for this opportunity.
Important Reminders When Applying:
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 6+ years of learning and development experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both
- 6+ years of management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Regulatory Risk and Compliance policies and programs
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Management experience in a virtual or remote environment
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to manage business partner priorities from a strategic and tactical level in a large HR organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with financial services businesses in a regulated environment
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.