Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
Learning Center Lead
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in your teaching career and make a difference in the life of local college bound students? College Nannies Sitters and Tutors of South Hills is hiring a full-time Learning Center Lead to support the rapid growth of its College Tutors brand. College Tutors provides a unique set of customized tutoring and College Prep services for college bound students. As the Learning Center Lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate Learning Center activities during primary business hours Monday through Thursday from 3pm to 8pm and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. Additional learning center hours will be added as customer demand grows.
- Maintain a minimum of 25 hours per week of personal tutoring clients.
- Demonstrate proficiency in mathematics through pre-calculus, as well one additional content area such as science or a foreign language.
- Provide ongoing customer care through follow up phone calls and other correspondence.
- Consistent use of CNeT tools to including scheduling, communication notes, order creation, family/employee profile updates.
- Administrative support of payroll and timekeeping process.
- Support on call scheduling operations as needed.
- Market + Customer Understanding: knowledge of the needs, preferences, trends and practices affecting customer and market behaviors, including tutor competition
- Strategic Thinking: ability to influence others, delegate effectively, provide feedback and develop potential in others. High capability of rational risk-taking and decision making
- Business Operations Understanding: working knowledge of regulations and laws that apply to business. Demonstrated expertise in practices and procedures of business operations
- Group Development Skills: ability to facilitate groups, manage teams, resolve conflicts and solve problems for employees and family clients
- Communication: ability to listen to others, provide appropriate feedback, communicate professionally to develop and maintain successful work relationships
- Bachelors in Secondary Education, Teaching and/or equivalent
- Previous SAT/ACT tutoring experience highly desired. Minimum of 32 on ACT or 1950 on SAT (1350 on 1600 scale).
- Computer and technology proficient with demonstrated aptitude using Microsoft Office or other
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page