At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consistsof enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Experience Specialist will support Customer Interaction Program initiatives to drive transformational change in our culture and service mindset with respect to how we interact with our customers daily. This role will be key in our ability to continue to grow a culture in which premier service in every customer interaction is the standard.
As a key member of the Customer Interaction Program team, The Experience Specialist will be a part of a central team of Experience Specialists who provide logistical, administrative, and facilitation support to Xperience Centers in multiple geographic locations. This role will have responsibility for program artifact management and maintenance, program preparation activities, program content management, and facilitation support. As we continue to grow and scale the program, recognizing and implementing opportunities for process efficiency and effectiveness will be increasingly critical.
Key Job Responsibilites:
• Support the Xperience Center Leader with physical aspects of managing and maintaining a premier experience environment, including room management, maintenance, and scheduling.
• Ensure that Xperience Centers provide a welcome, comfortable, collaborative environment at all times.
• Ensure that program and room artifacts, supplies, and tools are available, functional, and well-maintained.
• Maintain supply inventory, refresh and re-stock program provisions, and prepare materials for experience delivery both within the Xperience Center and in the business environment for “Special Deliveries.”
• Track program participation through creation and management of participant records and rosters in the Learning Management System.
• Provide support for program delivery across all Customer Interaction Program Xperience Centers, as well as virtual and traveling delivery in locations where no Xperience Center exists.
• Anticipate and proactively prepare for upcoming Program experiences and events.
• Serve as an ambassador for Xperience Center programs in every interaction.
• Partner with fellow Experience Specialist and Leaders to recommend continuous updates/enhancements to existing Xperience Center program(s).
• Support continuing evolution of Xperience Center programs, labs, and operational processes.
• Support lab experiences and other operational interventions in the Xperience Center, for a wide range of business partners, including pre-program planning and preparation as well as filling in when necessary to provide facilitation support.
• Learn and understand business operations for each line of business in which we deliver programs to ensure programs align with, and enhance, operational effectiveness.
• Adapt, as appropriate, to ensure that we deliver tailored, high-quality and consistent experiences, and materials for all levels of team members.
• Perpetuate a collaborative, interactive environment which is conducive to innovation and self-discovery.
Important Reminders When Applying:
• Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
• Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
• During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. . To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
- 2+ years of experience in learning activity coordination, project management, or a combination of both
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to interact with a diverse team
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Experience with a customer service mindset and a focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
AZ-Chandler: 2850 S Price Road - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.