Primary Location: United States-MA-MANorth Andover
The MENTOR Network
- Process requests for leaves of absence, including designating type of leave.
- Maintain contact with employees on leave to monitor progress and prompt return to work date. Work with managers and Human Resources to monitor leaves and provide regular status reports.
- Communicate and work with a variety of internal and external sources such as attorneys, physicians, providers, vendors, and others to achieve timely return to work date and prompt resolution of the claim.
- Prepare and mail leave notices (e.g., FMLA leave notices) as required to employees requesting leave.
- Create and maintain an activity file containing required documentation for leave of absence.
- Monitor and track leave of absences and follow up on required paperwork such as medical certifications, requests for extended leaves, and other required information.
- Ensure timely processing of short-term and long-term disability claims. Review documentation and eligibility status to determine whether an employee is eligible for benefits.
- Respond to telephone inquiries from employees and outside vendors answering questions and resolving routine issues. Work with managers and Human Resources as appropriate to resolve more complex issues.
- Compose reports and correspondences to ensure communication between employees, managers, Human Resources, and outside vendors.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree and three years’ experience in human resources
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience with and knowledge of FMLA preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Bring your experience and skills to make a positive impact with the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. When you join the Network, you will have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis via the interactive process.