Legal Administrative Assistant
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The MENTOR Network
The MENTOR Network is seeking a hardworking individual to work within the Company’s legal department as the Legal Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to not only work with the Employment Legal team but also with the Compliance team by performing a vast array of job responsibilities.
The Mentor Network is a mission-based organization dedicated to providing high quality services to those we serve. Therefore, to deliver on our mission, the Network expects every employee to perform his or her job first and foremost in accordance with the Company’s mission.
Our Boston office is located in the Seaport/Fort Point/South Boston area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Monitor and triage calls coming from the Company’s Hotline database
- Monitor and assist with Employment Agency/Litigation claims
- Gather proper documentation associated with Employment Claims by working with the field and HR. Review and asses documents
- Work with Outside Counsel on providing documentation/information needed for cases
- Work with Agency Investigators on open claims
- Process Legal Holds when needed for Employment Claims
- Tracking PCard fraud allegations as well as other fraud related hotline calls
- Processing employment case settlements
- Review employee files in response to subpoenas
- Pull Company data from internal Company database
- Facilitate agency requests for information regarding employment cases
- Complete report requests from the Company’s Compliance Hotline
- Pull employee information out of the Company’s database (Oracle)
- Review, triage and complete employment subpoenas
- Setting up strategy calls relating to claims as well as assisting HR
- Assisting the department and the field with Company audits
- Projects as needed
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years of related legal experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!