At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Legal Department supports the vision and values of Wells Fargo by providing expert, creative, cost-effective, and timely advice and services to all Wells Fargo businesses and support functions. We operate in accordance with the highest standards of judgment, integrity, and ethical leadership to find creative solutions that best serve our customers, prudently manage risks, and contribute to Wells Fargo’s enterprise success.
The main responsibility of this position is to open mail, copy/scan the mail, and upload incoming service documents. Assign that service to our user groups via CSC Navigator, a web based system. The process consists of reading and interpreting correspondence to upload the document on our system in order of priority with accuracy, and with all required service details included. The department handles a variety of documents including, but not limited to, garnishments, subpoenas, foreclosures, defensive litigation and a variety of property notices. Additional projects may be assigned based on business need.
*****Schedule for this position 8-5pm Central and will ONLY be located at the address provided.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of legal administrative assistant experience or 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Legal experience and Wells Fargo knowledge is preferred
- Internal with WF experience and legal experience
- Experience working with Property/Foreclosure documents
- Proficient data entry experience
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.