Let's talk about meaningful work. UnitedHealth Group is always looking for new ways to improve our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you'll help make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have a chance to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. It's truly an opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale.
Collaborates with the Certification Specialist, RN to complete medical summaries for specific health conditions. Reviews medical records and cohesively constructs record reviews with Certification Specialist, RN. Assures all components pertinent to the member needs are addressed in the documentation.
Communicates with a variety of internal and external individuals for the purpose of acquiring accurate and up-to-date information concerning WTCHP NPN certifications
Compiles data from a variety of sources for the purpose of preparing WTC NPN Certifications
Receives, reviews, and evaluates various documents for health related certifications
Review records for qualifying information
Contact members to obtain information pertinent to certification
Navigate codebook to identify qualifying coverage
Understand program coverage guidelines
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Medical certification / license (CNA, MA, EMT, LPN, etc.)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years experience in a medical setting
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Ability to work 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Previous call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Must have the ability to take initiative and be detail-orientated in a goal-orientated environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to performing a variety of duties, changing from one task to another of a different nature, without a loss of efficiency or composure
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: CNA, LPN, EMT, MA, customer service, medical, WTC, call center, medical records, diagnosis, member