At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well - being of Americans. By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system.
LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011. LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on - location services, patient - specific in - clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
The Credentialing Compliance Coordinator will maintain and ensure credentialing and contractual compliance of LHI's practitioner network. Keep practitioner records up - to - date by retrieving expiring credentialing components and processing compliance reports within the strict deadlines. Conduct carious administrative activities to ensure on - going monitoring and compliance.
There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of experience working in a business or office environment
- Experience using phone and computer as your primary work tools
- Database experience and working with electronic files / documents
- Experience using the MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook (ability to create, edit, save and send documents / spreadsheets, ability to send / receive emails)
- Administrative support in a medical, dental or healthcare environment
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Knowledge of basic healthcare terminology
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical thinking, multi - tasking, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to problem solve and propose solutions in a fast paced environment, and the ability to demonstrate an appropriate level of asseriveness in performing work responsibilities under extreme deadlines
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Optum, administrative, coordinator, support, clerical, secretary, MS, Word, Excel, Outlook, credential, credentialing, healthcare