This position requires ACHA Level II Background checks (fingerprinting) by the State of Florida for all Clinicians that have face-to-face contact with members and will require renewal every five years.
- Support the continuum of care for TRICARE Beneficiaries by scheduling a variety of medical services in accordance with customer availability, Military Treatment Facility (MTF) capabilities and contract guidelines.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries and resolves issues with regard to TRICARE eligibility in a timely manner while maintaining sensitivity toward military culture.
- Conduct customer contacts related to beneficiary support, referral follow-up, education and resource inquiries
- Identify potential emergent concerns and follow contract specific protocol connect beneficiaries to the TRICARE NAL clinical team.
- Maintain constant awareness of service level and queue status in order to meet contractual requirements.
- Support the continuum of care related to Global Nurse Advice Line contacts
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Defense Health Agency eQuip Form SF86
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working with Medicaid or Medicare
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Prior military or TRICARE Beneficiary experience
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Tampa, Healthcare, Customer Service, office, phone support, admin, entry level, LHI