Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well-being of Americans.
By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system.
LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on-location services, patient-specific in-clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.
The Training Coordinator provides administrative support to the Clinical Operations training team by delivering efficient, organized support and communication assistance. In this role, you'll be responsible for coordination of services between the training team and other operational functions. This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday working an 8 hour shift during our normal business hours of (8:00am to 5:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 328 Front Street South, La Crosse, WI 54601.
- Monitor and retrieval of VA Training Records
- Coordinate clinical trainings between practitioners and LHI Clinical Trainers/Practitioner Tutors
- Retrain medical providers in regard to: Medical components of each exam type; examinee and provider responsibilities; and paperwork completion in regard to various contracts(includes Federal Regulation and contract requirements)
- Educate/train newly contracted medical practitioners in regard to: examinee and provider responsibilities; (electronic) paperwork completion, and Provider Portal navigation
- Assign appropriate trainings to VA Providers
- Answer VA Training Queue line calls regarding exam completion, concerns, and portal navigation.
- Follow up data retrieval for providers with incomplete exams
- Identify issues and communicate with the appropriate departments to facilitate completion of an order verify VA Contract requirement, or resolve of VA contract issue.
- Associate's Degree (or higher) in a medical field, training/education, or customer service capacity
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook (ability to create, edit, send)
- Vocational or Technical training/education in a medical related field
- Leadership experience in a business environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Database experience
- Must possess high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and team working skills
- Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Have effective editing and proofreading skills
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: administrative assistant, military, customer service, CSR, CSA , admin, Optum, LHI