At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well-being of Americans. By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system. LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on-location services, patient-specific in-clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services. There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.
The Training Coordinator provides administrative support to the Clinical Operations training team by delivering efficient, organized support and communication assistance. In this role, you'll be responsible for coordination of services between the training team and other operational functions.
This position is full-time (40 hours / week) Monday- Friday working an 8 hour shift during our normal business hours of (8:00am to 5:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 328 Front Street South, La Crosse, WI 54601.
- Monitor and retrieval of VA Training Records
- Coordinate clinical trainings between practitioners and LHI Clinical Trainers/Practitioner Tutors
- Retrain medical providers in regard to: Medical components of each exam type; examinee and provider responsibilities; and paperwork completion in regard to various contracts(includes Federal Regulation and contract requirements)
- Educate/train newly contracted medical practitioners in regard to: examinee and provider responsibilities; (electronic) paperwork completion, and Provider Portal navigation
- Assign appropriate trainings to VA Providers
- Answer VA Training Queue line calls regarding exam completion, concerns, and portal navigation.
- Follow up data retrieval for providers with incomplete exams
- Identify issues and communicate with the appropriate departments to facilitate completion of an order verify VA Contract requirement, or resolve of VA contract issue.
- Associate's Degree (or higher) in a medical field, training / education, or customer service capacity
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Email (ability to create, edit, send)
- Vocational or Technical Training / Education in a Medical related field.
- Leadership experience in a business environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Database experience
- Must possess high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and team working skills
- Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Have effective editing and proofreading skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keyword: administrative assistant, military, customer service, CSR, CSA , admin, Optum, LHI