External Job PostingPosition Overview :
As a Licensed Optician, your role is to ensure our patients have an outstanding eye care experience that exceeds their expectations. Washington State Licensed Dispensing Optician certification is required to expand your career with Shopko in the always growing and secure health care industry. In this role, you will work with patients to choose eyeglass frames from some of the best eyewear in the country. You will also be asked to help fit eyeglasses and dispense contact lenses working with our Doctors of Optometry.
Health and wellness count at Shopko, be a part of a team that is focused on providing the best care for our patients.
Why work at Shopko Eyecare Center ?
- We Promote from within
- Competitive wage (including an incentive program exclusive to the EyeCare Center)
- Teammate discount
- Excellent benefits
- License Renewal Fees reimbursed 100%
- Continuing Education credits reimbursed at 75% (pre-approval required)
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements :
-Current Washington Dispensing Optician License
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Communicate, be friendly and answer customer questions
- Make effective decisions for handling customer and teammate problems
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoy working with people
- Live the Shopko values: Service, Honest, Open, Passionate, Kind, and One
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers .
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.