Licensed Practical Nurse
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
The LPN/LVN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Apply Today and Make a Difference!
NeuroRestorative is about helping people. We serve people with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI), providing specialized post-acute rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological challenges. In a variety of locations and settings, we offer a continuum of care and community-based programs including residential and day treatment offerings.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Current Valid Illinois Drivers License/5 year driving history
- Ability to pass IDPH and DCFS background checks
- Ability to pass drug screen and physical