Licensed Practical Nurse
Primary Location: FL-FLDaytona Beach-1725 5th St
Founded in 1997, Florida MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, offers home and community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families throughout the Sunshine state. We offer a range of services—including Therapeutic Foster Care and residential living options for adults—including our innovative Host Home program.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) with Florida MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people. For Florida MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the LPN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the LPN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. Florida MENTOR is seeking FT and PT LPN to provide prescribed medical treatment and personal services to support individuals with disabilities under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN licensure for state of Florida
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Valid Florida Driver license