Licensed Practical Nurse
Primary Location: MD-MDGaithersburg-8400 Helgerman Ct
Adult Day Health Inc
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults we serve.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse with Adult Day Health, you’ll be one of those special people. Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Our caring staff works with each participant to create an individualized Plan of Care that fits their needs and interests. For one adult, this may mean help managing an illness such as diabetes. For another, it may mean social activities; help with medications and meals tailored to their special dietary needs. Depending on each person’s unique needs, the care plan may include services such as nursing care, social activities, healthy, delicious meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as Licensed Practical Nurse and provide nursing services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of individuals.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Current state LPN License
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Two year experience working with similar clientele preferred
- Current CPR/First Aid and AED certification.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Revel Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!