Beautiful Environments, Caring Associates
Is your passion to provide peace of mind through quality nursing care? Are you are a person who has deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors? If so, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an LPN for our outstanding assisted living community where you can make a profound difference by applying your nursing expertise.
Our LPNs support all health care services throughout the residence. They provide input to service planning for residents as well as renewal and maintenance of these plans. LPNs work with the Health Care Coordinator to supervise, oversee and coordinate the work of other caregivers to meet Resident needs.
The LPN we select must possess a passion for exemplary healthcare services. They should work well under pressure, be organized, flexible and self –motivated. Responsibilities for the LPN position will include, but not limited to:
- Analyze, evaluate, and report the needs of the Residents appropriately
- Coordinate, in cooperation with the Health Care Coordinator, ancillary health care and health education services for Residents
- Identify Resident problems, concerns, or issues and provide appropriate follow-up to ensure resolution
- Supervise direct care staff and monitor effective service delivery during assigned shift
- Review Resident treatment and medication records to assure quality of care
- Verify physician orders, move-in/move-out information and initiate appropriate follow-up
Legend Senior Living is founded on values of servanthood, compassion and character and pursues candidates who provide peace of mind for Resident’s and their loves ones. It is vital that each associate has a sincere passion for working with seniors.
- Current license as LPN (as required by state guidelines) to include annual continuing education requirements and current CPR certification
- 1 year prior experience in Assisted Living, Independent Living, or Skilled Nursing Facility with experience supervising direct care staff
Becoming a member of the Legend team offers a rewarding future with a growing company. Benefits are competitive and include health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.