Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Primary Location: GA-GAAlbany-1200 Augusta Dr
Albany, Georgia - Licensed Practial Nurse
Terrific, full-time LPN role! Continue your nursing career in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across our nationwide organization.
Description High impact nursing role serving adults with medical complexities in a group home setting. For Georgia MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the LPN role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges within group home settings. This Pine Mountain home serves 4 adults with medical needs.
Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal services to individuals under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician. Provide nursing services and supports to address the medical and personal needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
Work within a team of Direct Care Professionals to provide support, medication administration and documentation.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Experience working with medically complex individuals is a plus
- Demonstrated documentation abilities
- Empathetic approach with strong communication abilities
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day.
Founded in 1991, Georgia MENTOR provides home and community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with behavioral, emotional or complex medical needs. Through a range of individualized programs—including Therapeutic Foster Care and Host Home program—Georgia MENTOR focuses on building positive relationships that provide the foundation for development, growth and change.
Georgia MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network,a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 35 states. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day, and have career opportunities across the nationwide Network.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!