Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILPalatine
Neurorestorative Illinois is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for our Palatine Location.
We are an organization that values people - those we serve and those who join us on our mission.
Just outside of Chicago, our Palantine location offers a quiet neighborhood setting with convenient access to area physicians, recreational activities and shopping.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injury. As a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For Neurorestorative and The MENTOR Network the LPN/LVN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the LPN/LVN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. NeuroRestorative is seeking a LPN/LVN to provide prescribed medical treatment and personal services under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Current Valid Illinois Drivers License with 5 year driving history
- Ability to pass background checks
- Ability to pass drug screen and physical