Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Primary Location: UT-UTRiverton-13747 S Redwood Rd
CareMeridian Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locations throughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.
Description As a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people that care for our patients For CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network the LPN/LVN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the LPN/LVN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. CareMeridian is seeking a LPN/LVN to provide prescribed medical treatment and personal services to our patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Willing to work on call per diem as needed