The Woods of Caledonia is a Meridian Senior Living community.
We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard – and measure our success by the smiles on our residents’ faces!
We are currently looking for incredible people that love to make others smile!
As a licensed nurse at our community, you’ll assist with the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. You will also assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interests and welfare of the residents.Qualifications:
- Licensed LPN in good standing with State Licensing Authority
LPN experience in Assisted Living preferred
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and Community
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Memory care experience required
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity EmployerLPN, Nurse, Assisted Living, Senior Living, Licensed Practical Nurse, Memory Care, Nursing, Licensed Nurse