Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester
REM River Bluffs
REM River Bluffs
We are pleased to announce our Rochester LPN wage is now $23/hour
REM River Bluffs in Rochester MN is seeking LPNs who strive to make a difference in the lives of the people we proudly support. Join our fantastic team today supporting individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury.
- Work/life balance, our primary needs are a Monday through Friday schedule, 8am - 4:30pm
- High impact, high reward role – with ongoing, long-standing relationships, you can see the impact you have with those we serve
- An engaging and autonomous work environment where your opinion matters
- Established national provider with a Mission-driven environment supporting people with disabilities
- Comprehensive training - whether you are a new graduate or have experience
- Payment of your required CEUs and licensure
Provide nursing services, training, and support to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and/or emotional or behavioral challenges living in Group Homes.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Ensure physicians’ orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Serve as liaison and advocate for those we serve with other medical and professional service providers
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities is preferred, but bring the right attitude, and we’ll train you for success
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Competitive pay rates with Paid Time Off and Health Benefits for employees working over 30 hours/week
- Flexibility with your schedule - most schedules are day shifts, Monday-Friday
- A rewarding work environment with meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!