Licensed Practical Nurse
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester
REM River Bluffs
ASK US ABOUT OUR NEW COMPETITIVE WAGE!!
REM River Bluffs in Rochester MN is seeking LPNs who strive to make a difference in the lives of the people we proudly support. We are a collaborative working group of professionals committed to supporting individuals with disabilities in the Rochester area.
- Flexible Scheduling, primarily a Monday through Friday schedule, 8am - 4:30pm
- An engaging, autonomous and collaborative work environment where your opinion matters
- Established national provider whose primary focus is providing great service to people with disabilities
- Comprehensive training whether you are a new graduate or have experience
- Payment of your required CEUs and licensure
Come join a group that makes a positive impact in our community by focusing on the quality of care to the people we support.
Come join our team supporting individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury.
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path within Social and Human Services, and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges within group home settings.
Provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
Our Nursing positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location while having career options to move up and across the organization.Responsibilities:
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of the individuals we serve
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities is preferred, but bring the right attitude, and we’ll train you for success
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Flexibility with your schedule - most schedules are day shifts, Monday-Friday
- A rewarding work environment with meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
We have a great work environment, and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!