GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Summary Facilitate the company’s business license renewal process to ensure it is completed accurately with timely reporting and distribution to field business units ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Maintains the Licensing Access database.
- Assist Licensing Compliance Manager with business license applications.
- Familiar with a variety of the company concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provide support and coordination for various other department projects. Demonstrate an ability to effectively interact with all levels within and outside of the organization and maintain discretion and confidentiality. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs and database query tools such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational and reading analytical skills are required
- Analytical thinking
- Detailed oriented
- Proficiency in Excel and Access
- Experience with handling confidential paperwork
Desirable: Previous related experience or law office experience.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.